Tuition and studies are the most important fields of activity for the Bonn-Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences. Jointly with the departments, the Vice President for Tuition, Studies and Further Education wants to advance and reinforce the achieved high standard in tuition and education, which has repeatedly been confirmed by rankings. To this end, advantageous framework conditions are being created and offers are being expanded or newly established and supplemented.
Universities of applied sciences are universities for social advancement. At no other type of university is upward social mobility supported to the same extent as at universities of applied sciences. It is of central importance to the Vice President for Tuition, Studies and Further Education to help support this mobility and to develop and introduce additional fund-raising possibilities.
He focuses on the coordinating work in the Commission for Tuition and Studies, which comprises all sections and departments of our University.
• Further training in university didactics
• The Bologna Process
• E-learning for the entire University of Applied Sciences
• Integrated Campus Management, covering the whole Student Life Cycle
• Integrated Quality Management (link to the QM site)
• Quality control of the tuition and study organisation (according to § 11 of the Tuition Fee Law - Studienbeitragsabgabengesetz, StBAG)
• Commission for Tuition and Education
• List of literature on university didactics
• Commissioner for Quality Management and Quality Control
• Awards and rankings
• Commissioner for School Contacts
• Future through Innovation, North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)
[ « back ]